[pyrnet] Websites on Neutering and Cancer Risks

With all of this discussion on neutering and it's "owner convenience" as
Terry has stated, I've been doing some digging.  I knew that spaying and
neutering greatly reduced the risk of cancer in dogs but needed *proof*.
Well folks, here are some interesting articles on what I found... There are
LOTS more where these came from.  Try searching with google.com.   Enjoy!

Karen

http://www.vetmedcenter.com/professional/content_main.asp?docid=3227&doctype
=AR

http://www.paw-rescue.org/PAW/DogTipWhyNeuter_Spay.html

http://www.studentadvantage.com/lycos/article/0,4683,c5-i51-t235-a16878,00.h
tml  (For those interested in neuticles  <bg>)

http://www.hsus.org/programs/companion/pet_care/spayneuter_facts.html