Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Joe, I could see where a Pyr. might determine that a Coyote is safer at
some time than another, and allow them access.  We have had single
Coyotes trot right across the front lawn in front of the P.B. pigs, past
the chicken yard.  You could tell they were well fed ( probably a booming
year for rodents ), and not interested in anything besides getting from
point A to point B.  The dogs barked, but the warning type, not the
enraged voice they can let loose with.  Coupled with a female in heat, I
could see a male taking advantage while feeling she was no threat to his
flock.  Of course if she was in season, you would expect her to have a
group of coyote fellas in hot pursuit?  I don't think a male Pyr. would
appreciate other males or the whole group running by.  But if she were a
single female...maybe?  Just pondering the question mind you, no real
opinion here.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas