Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: FYI

Carol, Yes I had read this in the newspaper not too long ago.
It never seems to end.  I don't know which is worse, the people who do
this, or the ones that set them up to do it?
Another reason for being very careful about knowing where the pups you
breed end up going, since they could end up on the dinner table or as
stock for the dinner table.

It's like the taste for Tiger parts, and the hang up about everything
derived to strengthen the libido, so now they breed Tigers and other
animals for those parts.  I get real tired of it, and I get more angry
that people permit this to happen.  If they like Saints, will Pyrs. be
next?  I like that they like the Saints because they are gentle, that's
always a nice touch!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas