Re: [pyrnet] Ahhh, the dog food debate!

Barb,

    Bad stools meaning loose and in large amounts, sometimes 4 to 5 times a
day.... I tried the Nutro because of the fact it didn't have beet pulp, but
their coats were constantly dry and they were shedding more, we were on the
Nutro for about a year. I  knew once we made the change sometimes they are
likely to have a slight blow of coat, but it was a constant thing, and they
had less furnishings. Then we had gone to the Eukanuba which I was
considerably happy with , it has Beet Pulp in it, but wasn't turning the
coats the orangey color. The stools were smaller , the coats were excellent,
not dry , extremely full. And the most significant change was at the time my
male <3 years old> was about 10 pounds under weight , gained the ten pounds
and maintained it, and he wasn't altered and had been used at stud. Barb, if
you don't feed kibble, nor BARF what do you feed? Thanks for any info in
advance.

Deanna
MonTique Great Pyrenees