Re: [pyrnet] Ahhh, the dog food debate!

Thanks Allison,

And we had our Pyrs on the Nutro Lamb & Rice, and Chicken & rice <for 1
year>... this was four years ago, I don't think they had Large breed
available. From researching diligantly for the last few days I've pretty much
come to the conclusion that certain canines and maybe even lines seem to do
differently on all kinds of different foods, mainly the things I am trying to
stay away from are any kind of "meat by-products" <chicken, beef, or
whatever> general listing of organs, such as "liver meat" <don't know where
the liver is coming from>. Once I figure out the food , I am considering the
half raw. Until then thanks for all the tips and info!!

DeAnna,
MonTique Pyrs