Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Also justifies my decision to
>purchase a carpet cleaner not too long ago.
Still laughing at the thought of Sasha's antics, Caryl!!
The carpet cleaner was the best investment we ever made--no way we can
keep up with wiping muddy feet etc. every time they come in...maybe
because my own degree of organization is more like yours! We made sure to
get a cleaner that has an upholstery attachment--Ivy Rose likes to dry off
on the couch and we don't always get the cover on in time. OK, so my dogs
are spoiled, but like you, I'm usually laughing too hard to get mad.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose