Re: [pyrnet] eye color

ian@startrax.enta.net writes:

As you look at the dog should the "obliqueness" be----- Looking at the right
eye should it run from top right to bottom left, or top left to bottom
right?
Ian

The slant of the obliqueness?  I what pondered the same thing.  And you can
see it both ways.  It is confusing describing it.  If you use the anatomical
terms i.e. Superior equals top and inferior equals bottom.  Lateral equals
outside.  Medial equals inside.  What I think is preferred is the slant
running from superior lateral to inferior medial i.e.( / ) as opposed to ( \
) on the dogs left eye, but you viewing it from the front.  You have the same
question in Bull Terriers, but I believe there is no question about
preference there.  Sometimes difficult in Pyrs with a "tear drop" shape
oblique to know what the lay of the slant is.

It would be interesting to see what others think.

Joe