Re: [pyrnet] Hi Everyone

KHaskins@neteos.com writes:

I do have one question, does anyone have an opinion on whether I should
bring Mandy to the show with me? I would love to bring her, but she won't be
showing or anything.

Welcome to the List!

I brought my companion to the National in MD (so did many others) and do not
see why it would be a problem.    Generally (LOL) my girl is very good with
other dogs but sometimes others may not - so you need to be careful.   I am
sure you will have a great time.

Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees