Re: [pyrnet]RACP 2001 Pictures

I put up a couple pictures of this years Best In Show winner.  Anyone who
wants to see a truly superb head should look at this bitch Xabine.  You get
an idea what Monsieur Senac-Lagrange meant when he wrote the following:

"The expression of this dog seizes the observer, penetrates him, makes him
sense intensely the inestimable moral courage which is the 'Pyrenean
expression'. Indefinable. Impossible to describe.
"

                                                      Bernard Senac-Lagrange

I also have a picture of our boy we imported and who is now with us here in
Georgia at Aneto.  Mayou is pictured being exhibited in the Bebe Class at the
RACP Exposition Nationale at 5 months.  He will not be at Boston as he will
still be a few days away from  6 months.  His Sire and Dam, Neoustamic du
Neouvielle and Neige d'Avril du Pic de Viscos will be there from France with
their owners, Madam Nadine Laffitte and Monsieur Benoit Cockenpot.

I will post more pictures later.  Great event this year.  Large contingent
from the USA who had a "blast".

http://www.pyrenean-journal.com/Pyrenean_Journal.html

Joe