[pyrnet] EVENTS, CHAT: GSGPC Regional Specialty

Hi Everyone,

The Garden State Great Pyrenees Club is hosting a GPCA Regional Specialty
May
26, 2001 in Freehold, NJ.  This is part of a 4 day show weekend - Memorial
Day weekend.  We have always had a great turnout and we look forward to
seeing everyone there.  This year our Puppy and Veteran Sweeps Judge is
Carol
Baxter and our breed judge is Barbara Alderman.  Entries close on May 9 (the
Wednesday after the National) and the Superintendent is Jim Rau Dog Shows.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Karen Justin
Show Chair
Impyrial@aol.com
Garden State Great Pyrenees Club