re: Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs howling

Marie,
Cool! Go get'm Beau! I wonder if the someone that jumped your fence left some sort of trail....lol

I heard a similar story once, but what really got me laughing was  . . . the trespasser did leave a trail, and the owners paid to have it analyzed. They got the perpetrator, and found out the perp had a record before. Not only did they match up the excreted sample, but they found several items the family had been missing. Including a chain saw that had been in the garage w/ the family name carved on it. That solidified a conviction.

Mer :o)