Re: [pyrnet] Chat: separation anxiety

Just an update on the separation anxiety situation:

Both dogs have made great progress.  I am now able to leave them loose in my
bedroom when I leave the house (even for the day) and no destruction.

I started leaving them up there for short periods of time when I was home;
went in and out, didn't make a fuss over them when I returned.  I eventually
started leaving them up there instead of the pen downstairs when my sister's
dogs were here overnight (the dogs don't mix, the Pyrs don't tolerate them
well).  They have done really well, are much happier to be left upstairs.
And none too soon, they chewed their way out of the pen last time I had to
leave them there.  I hope I don't even have to use it again.

So there is hope that someday I might just walk out my front door without
giving it a thought..

Karen