LOL

Jenn Starrs

  pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org wrote:

pyrnet-l-digest Friday, May 4, 2001

[pyrnet] Is it that quiet? carol@pyr.uniflex.net
RE: [pyrnet] Is it that quiet? Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org
[pyrnet] Re: is it that quiet? sandybear@intercity.dk
Re: [pyrnet] Is it that quiet? JKW9298@aol.com

unsubscribe pyrnet-l-digest
as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.

Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 09:22:36 -0400
From: carol@pyr.uniflex.net
Subject: [pyrnet] Is it that quiet?

Hi all,

This is my second day without mail. Is it that quiet or did I fall off
the list.

Carol Brescher Boyle
carol@naturaldogfood.com

Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 12:22:20 -0500
From: Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Is it that quiet?

Carol, It's just this quiet! Hard to believe, with all the talkers we have.
Guess they are all in Andover??

Marci Gruhlkey

Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org