[pyrnet] Re: Pedigree Information

Hello Everyone,
Here's hoping a few of you can pull some of these pedigrees together for me.
Need parentage on the following. Would like to go one or two more generations
if possible.

Limberlost Planetree Lancelot (By Limberlost Mogule ex Limberlost Plantree
Snowy)

Limberlost Planetree Misty (By Limberlost Ursa Major ex Strouds Buffy
Limberlost)

Huny Mtn Beorn (By Elysee Wufgard of Huny Mtn ex Ski Country Snow Bunny)

Huny Mtn Morgaine of Avalon (By Ch.Bryn Mawr Ralleye Rengo ex Huny Mtn Hope)

Am doing an extended pedigree on my bitch, and these are the blanks I need
filled in.  Since my bitch is from Canada, a lot of these dogs may mean they
are in more
Canadian Pedigrees.  Just a guess, not certain.

Alos would be intrested in corresponding with anyone who knew any of these
dogs personally, to learn more about my bitches background.  Can anyone help?

Sharon Hodgdon
Sovreign Pyrs
FL