Re: [pyrnet] Bo's GPCA National Photo is attached

Thanks Bonnie and Robyn, but Bo's age does show. He looked like a
goofy 2 year old until he was about 7 years old! <G> And, it
shows in his movement. <sigh> As Bo is my "heart dog" it is hard
to watch him grow old. But, so far so good. Other than a little
stiffness due to arthritis, and his prostatitis which is why I
had to neuter him, he is very healthy. I'm hoping for at least
another 10 years with him! <G> It seems like only yesterday that
I brought him home as an 8 week old puppy!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com