Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] Bo's GPCA National Photo is attached

Bo was glad to meet you as well, Ann. I think what he likes most
about showing is working the crowds on the sides of the ring! <G>
For those whoi weren't there, we had just finished our "go round"
of the ring, when Bo spied a Pyr Lover (weren't they all?) and
decided to go over to the side of the ring to see if he could con
anyone into petting him. He found Ann and Peg in a hurry! Of
course they obliged him. <G> He's a great old guy that loves
people and knows how to work the room, unfortunately on that
particular day, he did not work the Judge very well. He was 5th
out of 5. Which means, not in the ribbons. Oh well. Another day
at the dog show! How are you, Peg and Ivy Rose doing today Ann? I
think about you frequently.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com