Re: [pyrnet] Hello Everyone

  I know what you mean about the pool filters. My 2 love to lay around by
my aquariums, and I'm always having the pumps getting pyr hair caught up in
the magnetic impellers. I spent $56 on four tiny impellers yesterday.  Charlie

Ouch Charlotte, what a thought!  But your right!  My patio door even
collects Pyr. hair along the fuzzy seal edge, and I'm forever having to
clean that off!  When I did the front deck it was ok, because the dogs
are away from that area.  But all the hair comes out on this side deck
side.  I hadn't even thought of that.  The pool filters are always loaded
with hair because there is a wind tunnel effect along that side of the
house and all their hair blows right back to the pool too.  Thanks...now
you have given me something else to think about.  Well, the deck should
have good traction with all that hair stuck to it...and some people have
to mix sand with their paint in areas where they don't want to
slip....just think....I have Pyr. hair!  I'll be sure to let you know how
this goes!  Thanks for thinking of this "little???" hang up!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com