[pyrnet] Happy Brag

Hello to everyone,

Just had to share that our Tom, Ch. Pyrview's Stompin Tom won winners dog at
the Great Pyrenees Club of Central Ontario regional specialty held last
Saturday. That win finished Tom's Canadian championship. He is also US
pointed.
Also at the specialty a bitch we co-bred Mirage, Ch. Kingsworthy Apple Saucy
was winners bitch, best of opposite sex and best of winners from the
classes. Wow what a weekend.

I am so proud of my daughter CJ who was handling Tom, she did a great job.

Please visit our website for photos of CJ and Tom's Best Junior Handler
photos and forth in open class win, from the US National. Also at our site
we have the 5 generation family photo with Bonbelle.

Kind Regards
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview