Re: [pyrnet] Happy Brag

In a message dated 5/22/01 11:37:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adyment@attcanada.ca writes:

Also at our site
we have the 5 generation family photo with Bonbelle.

It was nice to be part of this photo and we all had to very interested in
having it taken.  At the end of a long day that was the last day of a long
four day period everyone was tired, but were all willing to hang around for a
couple hours to have it.

It is nice to us that one of our dogs in the picture, Aneto Estom de Soum has
Bonbelle on both Sire and Dam side of his pedigree and he had taken first
place in the American Bred Class a couple days earlier at the GPCA National
Specialty Show.  He is joined in the photo by his Sire, Ch. Aneto Etienne
(Out of the first litter sired by Etienne) and Aunt, Ch Aneto Fire and Ice
(Nana).  Nana was in season at the time and has since been bred, so
hopefully, the lineage continues.

At almost 15 years old Bonbelle seems like the eternal bitch.  Certainly her
Comte de Foix genetics will endure for a long time.

Joe