Re: [pyrnet] Joe

In a message dated 5/23/01 10:28:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

. I don't know if you ever read the story about the dog
( I think it was a Saint ) who bit the child.  He was checked over and
then put down.  Autopsy ( Necropsy ) later found that the "little
darling" had driven a pencil into the dogs head, thus provoking the bite.
Some would have you believe that even under those circumstances the dog
should never bite a human child?

Very interesting story.  Maybe you could reference it for us all to read and
especially where we might view the Autopsy information you reference.  I am
amazed that it took an autopsy to identify the that "a pencil" had been
driven into the head.  No external evidence of the wound i.e. blood, brain
tissue, etc.   Is this the story where the child, about 8 or 9 years old, was
outside the front door of their house and the resultant damage to her face
was over 40 stitches and permanent scaring?

I look forward to the URL or other reference where we might follow this.
Thanks so much for keeping us informed.

Joe