Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Dog-related FYI

No, I don't mind at all. It came to me from someone else, but in
order to put it on the list, I had to remove all the personal
info as well. Thanks for doing so. Interesting thing though, on
the Pyrshep list it was called a hoax, but on the shopyrs list,
someone, who is quite credible in the breed, had a problem with
their dogs trying to eat the stuff. As a matter of fact, she said
it drove her Pyrs wild! She had to dig it all into the ground to
keep them away from it. Anyway, I figure forewarned is forearmed.
I also checked the site I use for hoax's before sending it, and
there was nothing on it there.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com