To:Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 10:31 AM
Subject: [all-about-dogs] Fwd: 3 month old Pyr in need

Message: 4
   Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 19:22:21 -0500
   From: Laura Putzke <lputzke@sfasu.edu>
Subject: 3 month old female Pyr
A byb dumped a 3 month old female Pyr off at a neighbor's home. She
can't keep the dog (money) and wants to put her into rescue. I contact
someone that is supposed to be located in Dallas, but haven't heard from
them yet.
Anyone have suggestions or room? Otherwise, she's going to have to take
her to the shelter and it is high kill. :( I'm not saying this for scare
tactics, it's just the area we live in. Not a happy thought. This
neighbor is willing to hold the dog for a week or two, but only as long
as she knows it is going to be leaving for a rescue.
This is in Crockett, TX.
Laura P.
The Bolthole Beagles

There are 14 messages in this issue.