Re: [pyrnet] a playmate for Ivy Rose

Oh Ann, I was so pleased to read your note.  Her name is beautiful.  I
know she will add a lot to your lives, and help ease the pain you have
had to go through.  Will be thinking good, positive thoughts for an easy
adjustment!  Nice way of doing it actually.  I know Ivy Rose will
appreciate having a new companion,
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas