Re: [pyrnet] digestive problem

----------
>From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
 You may want to try giving her some
>"Missing Link" for a few weeks to see if the stool eating lessens
>or disappears. This is what worked for my bitch. We got to the

Hi, Barb:
What is "Missing link"? I ask because Zeus, though he doesn't eat other dog
poop, he does go into the barn yard and eats cow poop, mainly the calf's
(probably the milk diet) Not only is is gross. But you should see him
trotting around with a big cow patty in his mouth, like he just caught a
valuable prey, not a pretty sight.
Do you think that he could have something missing also?
Sariena