[pyrnet] hips

I am beginning to suspect that Leo, 20 months old, may have some hip
pain. He has always shuffled a bit when we go for walks. He simply
doesn't pick his feet up very far when he walks, particularly in the
rear. Now he seems to respond negatively when I groom his hips or try
to rake out undercoat. These are subtle things -- he shows no very
obvious signs of pain, but I am concerned.

I would like to start him on a supplement to help with joint mobility.
Can anyone give me their suggestions for which brands in which dosages
are best? Also, I do plan to ask to have his hips xrayed.

Thanks--

Katie

=====
~Katie Allison Granju~