RE: [pyrnet] Check out Gone to DogStar -- Daryl

 my first Pyr. from Mary--Daryl was "my sweet boy "

Thank you, Pam!  The picture of Daryl could easily be a picture of my Anais.  She is just 2 now.  She is also very sweet and gives the best "hugs."  She just comes up to you and holds her head very close to yours ever so gently and lets you hug her.  It's wonderful therapy!  Mydee is also in Anais's pedigree a couple of times (he's the great-grandfather on both her mother's and father's side.)  Maybe that's where the family resemblance comes from.

Take care.

Stephanie & Anais