From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Pyralive@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 1:09 PM
To: PYRnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Introduction

Hi all,
I'm the "new kid on the block" so, want -ed to introduce myself---
My  name is Pam Croy----I live in Gainesville, Florida and am a member or The
North Florida Great Pyrenees Club-
I own,(or am owned by), 3 Pyrs.------2 out of Ripples Kennels (said Kennel
has been dissolved-Yes, I miss Mary), the other out of Tarabasque Kennels in
Bradenton, Florida--(Yes, I think a very highly of Karen)---
OH ! I also have a Hubby here that is employed by Pocahontas U.S.A.-(I don't
own Him !)
-I'm "just a housewife"  <BG>
Thank you for allowing me to become a part of your disscussion group--
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM