Re: [pyrnet] More from Keith, Soo, and Dusty

> but think we will leave it up to our little boy, Dusty.  So far
>he wants to call the puppy JuJu or Honey.  Of course there will be other
>options. We will see what happens in the end.
>
>Keith

Hi Keith, I haven't been on the list long either, but have found it to be a
group of knowledgeable, caring people. Welcome.
Honey or JuJu isn't so bad.(Hope your getting a female)  Zeus was bought for
my six year old daughter, he was origionally going to be named "Donut"!!!,
Can you imangine a 120lb Donut???LOL
.
 Thank God for the Disney movies, She looked through them for ideas, since
Hercules was her favorite and Zeus had white hair, she settled on it. Whew.
Poor guy would have gotten a complex.

Again welcome,
Sariena Foley
owned by Zeus(Pyr) & Pepsi(SheppardX)