Re: [pyrnet] Different.

In a message dated 6/6/01 3:16:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

Of course I may have read it in any one of those
books that we discussed having to do with Pyr. sizes, and I could have
seen it there.  But if it isn't mentioned in our breed standard, then it
doesn't much matter for all intents and purposes.

Unfortunately one can read a lot in books lately (even historically) that
mean little or nothing really, except that people tend to believe it if it is
written in a book.  So you may very well have read that.

Joe