Re: [pyrnet] Quiet list..

While we're waiting for a "Jan story", I have one about our Zoe.

On Saturday morning we took the guys on their normal walk around Furman.
Right now, that involves taking 3 Pyrs and the TM.  Fortunately they are
all well behaved, so handling two each isn't a problem.  Near the lake we
passed a woman in a wedding dress having her photos taken by a professional
photographer.  As we came by, they admired the dogs, and the woman asked if
she could have her photo taken with one of them.  Well, Zoe is by far the
easiest to work with in this situation, so David took Zoe over, handed the
woman the lead, and had Zoe sit next to her.  The woman was quite pleased
to have several photos taken, and the photographer asked for our address so
he can send us a copy of the photos when he prints them.

We can just see it now -- here on our wall is a photo of Zoe sitting beside
a woman in a wedding dress -- and we don't even know the woman's name!
Never mind -- only in our household could something like that happen.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees