[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010612

In a message dated 6/13/2001 12:03:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Two-year-old Rosie and I will be moving in the next few weeks. Is there
anything I can do to make the process and the adjustment to the new house
easier for her and for me?

Thank you,
Alison Watkins

Hi Alison,
This worked for me ---Go to the new house for a visit before you move in
it---take Rosie and let Her "smell around"--then, feed Her while She's there
(something really "yummy" that She doesn't usually get)--
If She's "crate trained, all the better when you do move in--She'll still
have her own, personal place to go to--otherwise, find something around the
old house (anything) to take with you that She can identify with--
Hope that this helps--
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM