RE: [pyrnet] Izoure

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.  She is finally at peace and free from the body which couldn't support her anymore.  When my Jasmine died last year, I continually felt her around me and I still sense her presence in my life. So many of the important lessons in this life I learned from her.  Izoure is very fortunate to have had such a wonderful and loving home.  Just remember that she will be with you always.

-adrienne
-----Original Message-----
From: Lene Nielsen [mailto:sandybear@orangenet.dk]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:57 AM
To: Pyrnet
Subject: [pyrnet] Izoure

Izoure went to the bridge af few hours ago. As predicted last week her hind legs simply could not cope any more. The last few days has been awful, I have changed my mind about it repeatedly according to whether she was looking happy or was having trouble. Now that it is all over I feel at peace knowing that I took the right decision, sad but at peace

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@orangenet.dk