Re: [pyrnet] Newspaper ads.

Robyn, well I sure need something to help.  When one of the kids writes a
last note to let you folks know that I passed on, remember that it will
probably be due to "high blood pressure" after having given in to the
classified's dog column!  Eeeeeek!  :-)  Cindy
P. S. Sometimes the Horse column doesn't look so great in this paper
either!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas