[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010709

In a message dated 7/10/2001 12:02:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

luck to everyone out there with Pyrs in the hot humid climates! As long
as we can pay our electric bills, the dogs ought to survive it!

sherry>>>>>>>>>>.

Thank You , Sherry,
my greatest fear down here is if the A/C goes "on the blink"--(it happened 1
time-I  went "ballistic")  Since this happened, i have my A/C checked out
about every 4 months during the summer months--the winter months aren't quite
that important--besides, I can always board the dogs until the A/C is
fixed--the time that the A/C did go out, (on a Sunday)  I called, got someone
to come out and open up the Boarding Kennel so that the dogs could be
"comfy"--(this heat down here could kill them !)
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM