Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010709

I live in Colorado
Springs and love it.  Lots of sun, even during the cold months. >>>>>>>

     I agree with Pam. Our family has vacationed in Colorado the past 2
years. We're seriously considering moving to the Colorado Springs or Pueblo
area.  We moved to Alabama from S.W. Florida 3 years ago. The Summers here
are horrible, much hotter than we ever experienced in S. Florida.   You are
very lucky to live in such a beautiful area. How much snow do you normally
experience?  Charlie