Re(2): [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Here Tori is, still so new to the family, and
>already looking after you!  I bet you didn't even know you needed that
>hose to be a sprinkler type.    She saw the need and corrected the
>situation for you!  Just getting right in there and handling things for
>you!  You must be so proud of her!
Oh, indeed, Cindy. She also decided that I didn't plant the raspberry
bushes deep enough, and she's a fabulous book editor. So far it's just a
couple of less than wonderful paperbacks, but she eliminated several
non-essential pages from one and the back cover from the other. No telling
what all this girl will accomplish, and all with a huge grin on her face!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori