Re(2): Re(2): [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>She knows she's a keeper, and just wants to be sure you folks know
>that too!
Oh, yes--she was a keeper by the time we had her in the car! She's so
funny, sweet, loving, and such a puppy. She's really starting to play
now--responding to my play bows, etc.--and yes, I confess, I do it in the
house, in the yard, wherever, and I'm sure it's a sight to behold!!  We're
going to have to work on the timidity, (Tori's, not mine) but I think it's
going to be OK. She's so curious about everything. I'm trying to get her
out every day, where she'll encounter people but not too many at a time.
She's pretty skittish still, but it's only a little over 3 weeks that
we've had her.
I still miss my big boy terribly, but this girl is irresistible, and of
course Ivy Rose is her own sweet self. These pyrs are all so unique in
terms of their personalities etc. yet all have those incredible qualities
that we can't live without!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori