Re: Re(2): Re(2): [pyrnet] Cold thoughts

Ann, It would be pretty hard to ever forget Paddington, and I am sure
that will be tough for you for a long time to come yet!  Still, Tori
sounds like she is trying hard to amuse you and lighten the load for you.
 I don't think Pyrs. stand in each others shadows very well, they all
seem to have a strong desire to make a mark themselves, and be
outstanding in their own way, and win their own special spot in our
hearts.  Maybe why it is so easy to love them?  Enjoy hearing about her
antics though, and it's especially good when it is someone else!
:-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas