Re: [pyrnet] Things! Tails, Pyr Mastiffs and Life!!

In a message dated 7/19/01 4:11:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

.  ( Yes I have seen them all  and bred them all apart from the one not
wanting to leave the backside! )  and to me the tail rising when the Pyr is
on the move and forming a graceful wheel is the nicest one to see.

Agreed and that is what the French want and I suspect strongly that is
because that is what the shepherds wanted as well.

That caterpillar must be indigenous to NZ. They don't get quite that big here
in the States that I am aware.

Joe