Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: A Story of True Pyr Temperament

In a message dated 7/22/01 4:10:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

but refused to move out of the
doorway and let him in.

I had a similar experience with Bobo and my plumber...
He came to fix one of the upstairs toilets and Bobo was not about to let him
come up the stairs.  He leaned against him (the plumber) real nicey but would
not let him move.  The plumber remarked how much Bobo must like him to be
"leaning" against him so.  I corrected him by telling him that Bobo had no
intention of letting him move and that Bobo was watching me from his position
and ready to act if needed.
It sure was reassuring as a single homeowner to have that kind of protection!
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.
W Palm Beach, FL