Re: [pyrnet] Eerily Quiet!

Tie his leash around your waist when you are home. (this will guarantee no sneaking off to potty where he shouldn't) and when you are not home, crate him in the large crate. If he messes in there, say nothing, just clean it up. If he starts to mess while tied to your waist, give him a shrp NO! take him outside toi finish, and when he goes outside, give him a Goooood puppy!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com