[pyrnet] my story

hi. i'm new to pyrnet so forgive any mistakes i may make doing this. i'm
still trying to get the hang of it all.
 i have a pyr pup that is 5 months old and a sweetie. i had pyrs years ago
but not with any other large breed dog. this past october i took a 3 yr old
pyr rescue male into my home along with my 17 year old mixed breed dog and a
male and female greyhound.  All was well for about 3 months when my pyr,
Spyrit, was moving up in the ranks of the pack and decided that my very
non-aggressive male grey, Chundo, was in his way. Greys cant really stand any
roughness and their skin tears easily. After 2 very bad unprovoked attacks my
grey was almost killed (no surprise) and i had to return the rescue dog. it
broke my heart and there was such an emptiness without a pyr here that i had
to get a puppy. i have since lost my old dog and my pyr pup is getting along
fairly well with the 2 greys.  my female grey rules the roost here with an
iron paw and has kept the puppy in line (she also had the rescue dog, Spyrit,
quaking in his fur). i had my pyr, Mellow, neutered at 4 months just to be
extra safe. we have been working some obedience and going to a class weekly.
no doubt in my home that I am the alpha dog.
  so far everything here has been just fine but is there anything else i can
do to help keep the pack safe? i would appreciate any suggestions.