RE: [pyrnet] Another Pyr has crossed the Bridge today

Oh Barb,  You are an angel.  You're a good friend to both humans and animals
alike.  This must have been so hard for you and Marie.  A prayer for you
both has already gone to the heavens as I was reading your post.  I sure
would like to see what it's like up there, as it has been a difficult
several months for quite a few pyrs leaving us for a better life.   I used
to tell my son (when he was little) that the loud thunder storms were
because God was moving the furniture like mommy does when she gets bored
with it in one spot. (this was quite often in those days, smile)  I think
I'll change my story for the grandchildren.  I'll just tell them.. "well,
there's Clondike, Ruger, Queenie, Conrad, and all the other pyrs playing
with God again." (smile)

Sheryl Mosher,
Princess & Samson