Re: [pyrnet] (no subject)

Jan

If you ever figure out how to Shut Albert up please come teach Maude and Zack.

Although..... Last night they were at near riot levels so I come wading into the fray only to see Dogs meet Moose.  A young cow was wandering through our yard on the way to the river.  Zack and Maude didn't think there should be anything that big in their back yard.  Fortunately she was a good 100 ft away from the pen and ignore noisey and noisier.  What a grand sight. AND thank heavens the dog were inside not in the pen and it was only a Moose and not the Bear.
 Do you pictures of the pups on the web site yet? -- Hows the snow level?

Tea, owned by Maude and Zack
and now toll collector for Moose