[pyrnet] Re: Chat -- interesting article

Well why would they not try to profit from it? After all, it did
make the National News! Makes me sick that someone would do this,
but it is human nature, especially for those humans who would
want to proliferate such a breed as this. I just shake my head
and wait for the next anti-dog legislation to be brought forth.
Of course the dogs should be spayed/neutered, but I think the
breeders should be s/n as well. Just think of what they will be
contributing to the human gene pool!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com