Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

In a message dated 8/14/01 12:43:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ripshodprym8@home.com writes:

Does this story resonate with any of you?   Is this atypical of Pyrs in your
experience?

Well, Jerry I think you discovered why this dog was loose and no one was
looking for it.

<<.  In fact, she seemed surprised by this and said that in
her experience, Pyrs are by nature difficult to manage and she usually has
to use a muzzle during examinations.  She was not very comforting.>>

Your interim vet knows absolutely nothing about normal behavior of the breed.
 Your dogs behavior is very abnormal as well.

<Is this atypical of Pyrs in your
experience?>

No, it is not typical, but the story does resonate.  We hear it more often
now as the breed is being bred now by so many idiots who care nothing for its
well being.

Joe