Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

In a message dated 8/14/01 12:18:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
merrirfave@icehouse.net writes:

I haven't heard of to many cases were Pyr's that are papered, and have had
one family all of it's life, or had been established with in a long term
home... has having dangerous temperament problems; therefore, I would
presume that it would be hard to black list the Pyrenees breed just off of
the many cases of mixed breed misfortune.

No, that's the point it does not normally happen, but it does happen from
time to time.  As Darrell said even papered and touted as top show stock.
This is not Pyrenean behavior.

Joe