[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010814-1

Hi Charolotte,

Yes, Cajun is all Pyr - guaranteed by her shape shifting skills par excellance.
She despises crates, except for the one in the van. When she escaped the
one in the house we double reinforced it. She still managed to squeeze out the
bottom. So we stopped crating her because we were afraid that she might
get really hurt. And she did wiggle out of our boat's porthole. Still can't
believe that. Didn't seem big enough to get her head through.

I think Barb is right, she is just a great problem solver. And yes Barb
we had our hands full. She was the most difficult Pyr we ever had to
deal with. Thank goodness she finally grew up!

Carol
www.naturaldogfood.com