RE: [pyrnet] New member of the family

<< Well, the long awaited new Pyrenees puppy arrived in our home on Friday
the
10th.  He is quite a bundle of fun and fur. >>

Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. There is nothing better
than a puppy except when they are BEING a puppy (if ya know what I mean).
LOL When I think of raising a puppy, all I think of is Tom Hanks in "Turner
and Hootch" when he is walking around the house telling Hootch the rules of
the house. That scene just cracks me up!

Elaine and Pico (I'm a big dog now)