[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010816

And I know a guy who buys stuff like that to make and sell his fishing lures
over the internet - quite a business really.

Julie::::: proud owner of many "unique" items purchased on eBay - and the
CEO is Meg Whitmqn. She has one of the top internet businesses right up
there with Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com.  Go Girl!